Pass Plus in Ashton-under-Lyne
Pass plus is a training scheme for new drivers. Its aim is to improve your driving skills and make you a safer driver.
The scheme has been designed by the driving standards agency (DSA ) with the help of the motor insurance and driving instructor industries, to develop your skills and knowledge in areas where you may have little or no experience.
Pass Plus Scheme
- Saving you money on your car insurance
- Reducing your risk of being involved in a accident
- Helping you become a better driver
- Enabling you to gain quality driving experience safely
Driving Skills Improvement
Pass Plus is more than just a few extra lesson. As well as gaining further experience under expert supervision, you will be taught how to deal with situations you may not have faced before, such as:
- Driving in fog, rain, snow and ice
- Driving in the dark
- Motorway driving
- Driving on country lanes
There is no test at the end, instead you will be assessed throughout and you must cover all modules to complete the course.